Friday, February 24, 2012

The First Women To Be In Heaven


One day the Fatima asked Prophet, who is the first woman to be in heaven. He replied, a woman named Muti'ah. Fatimah was surprised, he appears not as imagined. Why the other person, in case she was a daughter of the Prophet?

There was a desire to know who's Mutiah. Whatever he did come to respect so highly? After asking permission from her husband, Ali, Fatimah left Mutiah Houses. Younger son cries to follow Hasan and Hasan didukungnya Mutiah home.

Fatimah Mutiah knocking on doors and saluted. Wa'alaikumussalam! Who is outside? Heard a gentle answer from within. Clear and melodious voice.

"! I Fatima, the Prophet". "Thank god, what are the
I this day, Fatima willing to come to my hut, "heard back
answers from within. This time appears to be particularly happy again getting closer to the
the door. "

Alone, Fatimah? "I was accompanied by Hasan". "Oh, so sorry," the voice sounded so sorry. "I do not get the husband's consent to meet living man".
"But Hasan was a child". "Although small, Hasan man. Tomorrow, just come
again, I ask permission to the husband, "said Mutiah not less disappointment.

The next day she came to bring Husain once.
After a happy greeting and been answered, Mutiah said from within.
"Welcome to Hasan, Fatimah? My husband had to leave"
'Yes, with Hasan and Husain "
"Ha! Why not tell from yesterday?!
Can leave only Hasan. Husain has not. I had to get permission from her husband,
"Answered Mutiah.

Only the next day their new well received by Mutiah at home. Home situation is simple. None of the luxury furniture. Array, but every guest makes it easy to stay home. Fatimah was impressed to see such a pleasant atmosphere. Up to Hasan and Husain are common in the home, this time looks fun to play.
"Sorry, I could not accompany Fatima to sit down. Because I was preparing food for my husband," said Mutiah while busy in the kitchen.

Almost noon, the food is prepared and placed above all sustainable.
Mutiah take the cane and placed in the dish.
Fatimah asked Mutiah, "a job where your husband?!
"In the field". "As a shepherd?" about Fatima.
"It's not. Planting food crops".
"But why did you bring the rod as well?" Asked Fatimah.
"Cane, I have prepared for other purposes. If my husband were eating, I asked what my culinary taste or otherwise. If my husband replied," now ", not gonna happen any apa.Jika not delicious, I gave him the cane to be spanked my back because it is unpleasant husband ".

"On the requirements suamimukah you take the cane," asked Fatimah.
"Oh, absolutely not. I am a loving husband. This is simply my will to not to be a wife disobeys her husband."

Fatimah asked him for permission to return. In my heart said, should if Mutiah be the first woman to go to heaven, because of charity to her husband so big! ! ! and sincere.

Is reported in the millions of women in the world, the earliest Muti'ah will enter Paradise. What is unusual about him over other women?
Only Allah knows best. But from history tell the story in, I make assumptions, Muti'ah very great respect for her husband. Very very obedient to her husband. His treatment of her husband may be the best ever other women.

Allah knows best

4 comments: